After School Club is run each night of the week by Miss Halpin who also works in the school during the day. Laura supports the children in After School Club each day. If you need to contact one of them between 3.15pm and 5.45pm please call 07956 561258 - please note that this is not the number to call for booking a place at After School Club (please see below).
Child-care is offered on school days until 5.45 pm at the charge of £9.00 per
night per child which includes a snack, evening meal and a drink.
Child-care until 4.30 pm is also available at £4.50 per night per child which includes a snack and a drink.
Please book a place for your child by speaking to Mrs Spencer at the School Reception or by telephoning 01909 475821. This is essential as we will not be able to accommodate children without a prior booking.
What happens at After School Club?
After School Club offers children the chance to:
- Unwind after a busy day at school - story corner, puppet shows, ICT activities, arts and crafts
- Have fun with friends indoors - singing, dancing, indoor games or baking
- Play outdoors in fine weather - football, cricket, golf, tennis, making dens or driving didi cars
- Catch up on homework if you wish
What do the children have to eat?
- Snack is provided at about 3.30pm - fruit and crackers or toast with spread
- An evening meal is provided at about 5.00pm - this includes jacket potatoes with a filling, pizza with salad, scrambled eggs on toast, chicken nuggets, fish fingers, pasta with sauce and garlic bread
Fresh and dilute juice are made available at snack and meal times.