Today we are going to write the rest of our story.
Have a look back at you plan, we will be writing the dilemma, reaction and resolution.
Before you start writing, I would like you to read through what you wrote yesterday so you remember where you are up to.
For your dilemma, think about:
- What happens that let's you gain the animals trust?
- How can you make the paragraph exciting?
- Who else is involved?
For the reaction, think about:
- How do you solve the problem?
- What action happens?
- How does your main character feel?
For the resolution, think about:
- How does the story end?
- What does your main character do with the animal?
- How do your characters feel now?
Remember to check your work through when you have finished, I am excited to see how your stories end!
Starter: Please have a go at today's arithmetic questions.
Today we are going to learn how to multiply a mixed number by an integer.
Please watch the video then complete the tasks.
We are going to have a recap on fronted adverbials to help us with sentence openers for our stories. Follow the link to the lesson and complete the tasks.
Today is World Book Day. Below are a selection of activities you might choose to complete to celebrate this year's World Book Day.
You can choose from:
- Creating a book cover and blurb for one of the books we have read in class this year.
- Writing a book review for one of your favourite books.
- Research your favourite author
This week we are going to look at the religious beliefs of the Benin people and complete some artwork linked to this. Please have a look at the PowerPoint to find the information and your task.